Psono Admin Client (Beta)
A portal for administrators of Psono installations.
People have asked for an administration portal, so they can at least do easy tasks like e.g. disable users, delete users, ...
We are proud to announce that there is a new admin client with a limited number of functions, that we will extend over the course of the next couple of weeks / months.
- Login including support for 2FA with Google Auth, Yubikey OTP and Duo
- View the health status of the Server
- Check the registrations per day, registrations per months and growth
- Check the number of registered and activated users
- View the number of sessions, total, by user and by device
- Check version of the admin portal itself, the server and the client
- Get an overview of the latest releases for the server, webclient and admin client.
- Manage User (delete, disable, activate)
- Delete Sessions (Logout Users)
The UI is not yet flawless, but we are confident that it won't harm your installation.
Under the hood we are using React and have ported some of our libraries from AngularJS to support the usual cryptographic security and features.
If you want to give it a spin, you can find instructions about how to setup the admin client here: doc.psono.com/mydoc_install_admin_webclient.html
Afterwards just promote your user to a superuser:
./psono/manage.py promoteuser [email protected] superuser
and login with your normal credentials.
The project is like always open source under Apache 2.0.
The source code can be found here: gitlab.com/psono/psono-admin-client
An official docker build is provided here: hub.docker.com/r/psono/psono-admin-client/
What is next?
Add a great slogan
More nice graphs
for a quicker understanding of the situation
More user management capabilities
e.g. adding Yubikey, creating users, ...
At least creation and deletion of groups.
From the main container, you can change the background to highlight features.