We love Yubikey. They are one of the easiest way to protect your account against week nad even stolen passwords. We strongly recommend setting up such a 2-Factor Authentication to protect your account. Once you call yourself the proud owner of a Yubikey, follow the guide below. We advise you to setup always two Yubikeys, so you always have a spare one, that you can use in case your first Yubikey gets lost.
1) Login into your account:
2) Go to “Account”:
3) Select the “Multifactor Authentication” tab:
4) Click the “Configure” button next to Yubikey OTP:
5) Click the “New Yubikey” tab:
6) Type in some descriptive text to identify your yubikeys later:
7) Put your cursor into the next box and “touch” your yubikey:
Well done, your first yubikey is now active. We strongly recommend setting up a second spare Yubikey, that you can use if you ever lose your first one.